Note: Oshwal Association of the UK (OAUK) takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the details posted under KismetConnect listings. This is only meant as a free good faith service for Oshwal Members to who are looking for life partners. Users of this service should make their own enquiries and research about the potential partners. OAUK reserves the right to remove any individuals listed found to be inappropriate and/or who are non-members.
Let’s face it, we all know how hard it is to find that special someone!
Particularly with the COVID-19 lockdown, it is hard to go on dates and/or other go out to meet people. OAUK is pleased to offer this free service to its members.
The KismetConnect team will help make introductions via email and/or phone.
To use this service, please read the important terms and conditions below. The please complete the KistmetConnect form.
We update the singles list each month, normally published in the first week. If you register during the month, then your details will come in next month’s list. Only registered individuals for KismetConnect will receive the singles list by email.
Important – Terms & Conditions – Please read
“Service” means the introduction service for single individuals;
“We, Us, Our” means Oshwal Association of the UK (or “OAUK”);
“You, Your, Yourself” who is the person using the website or other services provided by us.
This is a free service undertaken in good faith for OAUK members ONLY. If non-members wish to receive this service, there may need to pay a fee.
We cannot guarantee you will meet the love of your life and we take no responsibility for any emotional or physical distress that may come to you at any point and in the future from someone you meet at any event or otherwise through our services.
Anyone who abuses or is abusive will be removed from the event, at our discretion.
By using this service you warrant and represent to us that:
- You are an OAUK Member;
- You are over 18 years old;
- You have not been convicted of any offence relating to violence and/or any offence under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (or under any statutory enactment replacing and/or amending such Act); and/or
- You have not been subject to any injunction or any order to pay damages under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (or under any statutory enactment replacing and/or amending such Act);
- You also warrant that you are single (or divorced or widowed) and therefore in a position to form a relationship.
- If You are not able or not willing to give the warranties and representations set out above, then You are not entitled to use the service.
OAUK reserves the right to refuse admission and to make any changes to the service due to unforeseen circumstances.
OAUK has a zero-tolerance approach to abuse. To report any abuse of this service, please call KismetConnect team confidentially as follows:
Paresh Shah 07958213075
Shilpa Shah 07866 567100
You can also email the KismetConnect team if you prefer.